Discount Offer Letter Sample
Job Offer Letter Sample
This job offer can be written as an email or regular letter. If you send it as an email, there are two options. First one, you can send it without an attachment. In this case, you can just ask the candidate to respond to the email. Second option, we recommend that you send an copy of this letter as an attachment. When the candidate accepts the offer, they can download the attachment, sign and send it to us. See the letter sample.
UniversalMark San Francisco
999 Bush St, Chinatown, San Francisco, CA 94108, United States, Phone (1) 7777777
Dear Mr. Simmons,
Following our conversation, please see the details of the job offer:
- Job Title: Dining Room Manager
- Location: UniversalMark San Francisco, 999 Bush St, Chinatown, San Francisco, CA 94108, United States, Phone (1) 7777777
- Start Date: June 1, 2022
- Working Hours: 07:00 to 16:00 Monday to Saturday. Sunday is holiday.
- Your working day rate is US $ 150 per working day. No work no pay.
- Lunch will be provided either at the Crew Mess at the discretion of company from time to time.
- You will have access to a local driver for business purposes
Your job description will be explained in your contract and it will be given to you upon your arrival on site by the Food and Beverage Manager.
To accept the job, sign and date the attachment of this offer letter and send it to us by May 29, 2022.
Human Resources Manager