In business communication, people normally use the same phrases in most parts of their letter. See the following business letter closings they generally use. You can use these business letter closings also without having to make up your own phrases or closings. See also parts of business letters here.
1. Awaiting for your reply /call /order with much interest, we remain ….
2. Hoping you will have …, we remain….
3. Kindly write to us should you need …
4. Please write to us should you need …
5. Kindly inform us should you need …
6. Kindly let us know should you need …
7. For more information regarding …kindly e-mail us at …
8. For more information regarding … please e-mail us at …
9. Please accept our gratitude for …
10. Thank you in advance for …
11. Thank you in anticipation for …
12. We are looking forward to hearing from you with much interests.
13. We are looking forward to seeing you at your earliest convenience.
14. We trust that you will select our products and we look forward to working with you in the near future.
15. We hope that we can be your business partner in the near future.
16. Please call us if there is something we can do for your company.
17. Thank you for your attention.
18. If we can be of future help, please call us at extension 2345.
19. We hope to see you in our store soon.
20. We are looking forward to seeing you again in our store
21. We will be happy to send you a copy of our preliminary design report.
Business Letter Elements
Optional Business Letter Parts
Popular Business Letter Samples
Application Letter Samples for the Job You Love
Approval Letter Sample for Leave, Loan, Morgage, and Visa
Authorization Letter Samples to Create in 5 Minutes
Circular Letter Samples for Better Coordination
Recommendation Letter Samples to Show Your Utmost Authority
Resume Examples that Wins the Job
Salary Increase Letter to Motivate Employees