How To Write Sales Letters
When we offer new products, it is important that you have the following points in your sales letter:
- Describe clearly the advantage of the customers if they take the products.
- Ask your prospect to do something such as to call you for more information, to visit your website, to complete and order form and mail you a check.
- If you do not ask your prospects to do anything, they won’t.
- Enclose testimonials from customers. Testimonials are one of the most powerful sales tools available, so always include at least one testimonial in your sales letters.
- Use a P.S. in your letter and restate your most power benefit and sales offer in it. Most people will read a P.S. first before reading the sales letter, so it is important to make your P.S. have a very strong sales message and a call to action.
- Make sure to include all of your contact information : telephone number, fax number, email address, postal address, and your website address.
Home National Bank
902 Home Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97207
March 8, 2021
Mr. George W. Marlon
Boston Transit Authority
57 West City Avenue Boston, MA 02110
Subject: Magic Loans
Dear Mr. Marlon,
At this time, each year, everyone thoughts turn to vacation plans and home improvements. If you are considering a major recreational purchase or home improvement this year, you may want to find out about Magic Loans Home National Bank.
Magic Loans is loan that is made against equity that you have in your home. Magic Loans can be used to buy the car or anything you have always wanted. They can also be used for conventional FHA home improvement loans, such a private swimming pool. Of course, a Magic Loans does not have to be used only for recreational items. You may want to use money that is now equity to pay for college expenses for your children.
So if you have equity in your home and would like to talk with someone about the possibility of borrowing against that equity, please complete the postage-paid replay card included with this letter. Just drop it in the mail and a Home National Bank loan officer will call you to explain Magic Loans possibilities as well as to answer any question you may have. Let us help make your dream come true.
John M. Peters
PS: If you need more information on Magic Loans, please contact Home National Bank by calling (350) 421342 or email us here !