How To Write Sales Letter
Before you check the sales letter sample we provide, please imagine that you were the prospect. That way, you will know what to offer to the prospects. When we offer new products, it is important that you have the following points in your sales letter:
- Describe clearly the advantage of the customers if they take the products.
- Ask your prospect to do something such as to call you for more information, to visit your website, to complete and order form and mail you a check.
- If you do not ask your prospects to do anything, they won’t.
- Enclose testimonials from customers. Testimonials are one of the most powerful sales tools available, so always include at least one testimonial in your sales letters.
- Use a P.S. in your letter and restate your most power benefit and sales offer in it. Most people will read a P.S. first before reading the sales letter, so it is important to make your P.S. have a very strong sales message and a call to action.
- Make sure to include all of your contact information : telephone number, fax number, email address, postal address, and your website address.
Sales Letter Sample for Loan Offer
902 Home Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97207
Boston Transit Authority
57 West City Avenue Boston, MA 02110
PS: If you need more information on Magic Loans, please contact Home National Bank by calling (350) 421342 or email us here !